Your inspector at Inspect-more LLC, Joe Moore is a third generation contractor. He physically built his first home at the age of 22. He is also a Certified and active member of the American Society of Home Inspectors #250189. Especially relevant to achieve ASHI Certification, an inspector must meet the most rigorous qualifications in the industry, including passing several difficult tests showing a high level of technical knowledge and a complete understanding of the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
ASHI Certified Inspectors (ACI)– Have reached the highest level of ASHI Membership.
- Passed the National Home Inspector Examination
- Completed the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics Education Module
- Had Inspection Reports successfully verified for compliance with ASHI Standards
- Submitted valid proof of performance for at least 250 home inspections
- ASHI Certified Inspectors are the only true 3rd party certified Inspectors in the industry that are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies(NCCA)